- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Pinch of salt
- Place the dates into a small bowl and cover with water. Let soak for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Place the pecans into a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add in the rest of the ingredients, including the soaked dates. Pulse until combined. Adjust the spices to taste. Place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Use your hands to form the dough into small balls. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.